You may be interested in these recent funding opportunity announcements:
NIH Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K)
NIGMS is participating in additional BD2K programs, an NIH-wide initiative that enables the biomedical research community to use various types of big data for research:
- Development of an NIH BD2K Data Discovery Index Coordination Consortium (U24)
- BD2K-LINCS-Perturbation Data Coordination and Integration Center (U54)
- Mentored Career Development Award in Biomedical Big Data Science for Clinicians and Doctorally Prepared Scientists (K01)
- Courses for Skills Development in Biomedical Big Data Science (R25)
- Open Educational Resources for Biomedical Big Data (R25)
Research Centers for Pharmacogenomics in Precision Medicine (P50)
Purpose: This program will support a limited number of large-scale centers to conduct cutting-edge research studies designed to push the boundaries for understanding and predicting therapeutic drug responses.
Letters of intent due date: 30 days before the application due dates
Application due dates: September 25, 2014; September 25, 2015; and September 25, 2016.
NIGMS contact: Rochelle Long, 301-594-3827.