If you’re planning to apply for a Phase 1, 2, or 3 Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) grant, it’s important that you attend our upcoming webinar:
Wednesday, October 27, 3:00-4:30 p.m. ET
During the webinar, we’ll present an overview of the COBRE program’s objectives, eligibility and reporting requirements, and other key aspects of the funding opportunity announcements. We’ll also answer any questions that you have.
NIGMS Staff Participating in the October 27 Webinar:
- Federico Bernal, Program Officer
- Crina Frincu, Program Officer
- Michele McGuirl, Chief, Research Advancement Programs Branch
- Stephanie Constant, Chief, Scientific Review Branch
- Ming Lei, Director, Division for Research Capacity Building
Participants are encouraged to submit questions prior to the webinar by contacting me no later than October 24. The webinar and presentation slides will be posted on the COBRE webpage following the event.