I’m pleased to announce that the Maximizing Investigators’ Research Award (MIRA) notice of funding opportunity for early stage investigators (ESIs) (PAR-23-145) has been reissued. MIRA funding provides support for an area of research in an ESI’s laboratory that falls within the NIGMS mission. The next application due date is October 3, 2023.
We’re hosting a webinar to discuss the key features of the ESI MIRA program and to answer your questions:
Participants requiring sign language interpretation and/or other reasonable accommodations should submit a request using our contact form at least 5 days prior to the webinar. Following the event, we’ll post the webinar video and slides on the MIRA webpage, which contains other useful information about the program, including FAQs.
NIGMS Staff Participating in the July 26 Webinar:
- Jon Lorsch, NIGMS Director
- Dorit Zuk, NIGMS Deputy Director
- Sailaja Koduri, NIGMS Program Officer
- Lisa Moller, NIGMS Grants Management Officer
- Maqsood Wani, Integrated Review Group Chief, NIH Center for Scientific Review
If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact me.