The deadline for these supplement applications is March 30, 2020.
All provisions of NOT-GM-20-013 apply. Note that:
- These funds are intended for the purchase of single equipment systems with requested direct costs up to $250,000.
- The requested supplemental budget cannot exceed the total year direct cost amount of the parent award. Applications may not include requests for future year funds.
- As part of the budget justification, a statement regarding the expenditure of currently available unobligated grant funds should be included.
- Two, and only two, NIGMS grantees at the same institution with similar equipment needs are encouraged to submit separate requests with a combined budget of no more than $250,000 in direct costs. The requests should cross-reference each other, stating both grant numbers.
- Applications must be submitted to PA-18-591, Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements (Parent Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional). Use the research application package labeled “FORMS-E-ADMIN-SUPP-RESEARCH.”
Eligible investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss potential requests with the program officer of their grant before submitting an application.