Are you preparing a grant application for the Undergraduate Research Training Initiative for Student Enhancement (U-RISE) or the Maximizing Access to Research Careers (MARC) T34 training programs? If so, please join our webinar to learn about the programs and application components. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask us questions:
Wednesday, April 6, 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET
During the webinar, we’ll provide a broad overview of the programs, and share our expectations for applications and the required data tables for the upcoming May 26, 2022, receipt date. We’ll also reiterate compliance information to help you avoid issues that could lead to application withdrawal.
You can send questions about U-RISE applications to Baishali Maskeri and Kenneth Gibbs and questions about MARC applications to Sydella Blatch and Patrick H. Brown before the webinar or post them in the chat box during the event.
To access the webinar, join the Zoom meeting page and enter the meeting ID 160 377 9132 and the passcode 295478. If you’re unable to attend online, you can join by calling your local number and entering the meeting ID and passcode.
NIGMS Staff Participating in the April 6 Webinar:
- Sydella Blatch, MARC Program Officer
- Patrick H. Brown, MARC Program Officer
- Baishali Maskeri, U-RISE Program Officer
- Kenneth Gibbs, Chief, Undergraduate and Predoctoral Cross-Disciplinary Training Branch
- Justin Rosenzweig, Grants Management Team Leader
- Latasha Carithers, Chief, Training, Mentored Research, and Diversity Section, Scientific Review Branch
Participants requiring sign language interpretation and/or other reasonable accommodations should email us through our contact form at least 5 days prior to the event.