Are you preparing an institutional Maximizing Access to Research Careers (MARC) or Undergraduate Research Training Initiative for Student Enhancement (U-RISE) grant application? If so, please join us for a webinar about these programs and the opportunity to ask questions:
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET
During the webinar, we’ll provide a broad overview of the programs and share our expectations of applications and the required data tables for the upcoming May 21 receipt date. You may send questions to Sailaja Koduri (MARC) or Anissa Brown and Edgardo Falcón-Morales (U-RISE) before the webinar or post them in the chat box during the event.
To access the webinar, visit the WebEx meeting page (link no longer available).
NIGMS Staff Participating in the March 24 Webinar:
- Sailaja Koduri, MARC Program Officer
- Anissa Brown, U-RISE Program Officer
- Edgardo Falcón-Morales, U-RISE Program Officer
- Justin Rosenzweig, Grants Management Specialist
- Tracy Koretsky and Lee Slice, Scientific Review Branch Staff