UPDATE: Slides from the MARC [PDF] and U-RISE [PDF] presentations have been posted.
Are you preparing an institutional Maximizing Access to Research Careers (MARC) or Undergraduate Research Training Initiative for Student Enhancement (U-RISE) grant application? If so, please join us for a webinar about these programs and the opportunity to ask questions:
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET
During the webinar, we’ll provide a broad overview of the programs and share our expectations of applications and the required data tables for the upcoming May 21 receipt date. You may send questions to Sailaja Koduri (MARC) or Anissa Brown and Edgardo Falcón-Morales (U-RISE) before the webinar or post them in the chat box during the event.
To access the webinar, visit the WebEx meeting page (link no longer available).
NIGMS Staff Participating in the March 24 Webinar:
- Sailaja Koduri, MARC Program Officer
- Anissa Brown, U-RISE Program Officer
- Edgardo Falcón-Morales, U-RISE Program Officer
- Justin Rosenzweig, Grants Management Specialist
- Tracy Koretsky and Lee Slice, Scientific Review Branch Staff
We look forward to talking to you about the MARC and U-RISE programs. Slides will be posted on the MARC and U-RISE webpages following the event.
3 Replies to “Webinar for Undergraduate Training Programs Applicants (MARC and U-RISE)”
I am unable to attend the webinar. Will a recording be made available?
The slides will be posted on program-specific webpages within a week of the webinar. The webinar itself will not be recorded.
1) Biosketch for Mentors/perceptors- U-RISE specific personal statement needed- can you clarify?
2) Table 2 for U-RISE How detailed information about undergraduates graduated/continued in research or related careers (last column)need to be? We may know where they went, but not month/year?